All roads lead to Russia as it is time for the biggest spectacle in sports, the FIFA World Cup 2018 , a phenomenon that occurs once every four years. Here we are giving someFIFA World Cup 2018 Prediction of Winner, Qualifiers, Draw, Group and Teams. The FIFA World Cup 2018 will take place across 12 venues in 11 Russian cities and as many as 32 teams will take part in the tournament that will get underway on June 14 and will go on till July 15.
The 64-team team will feature hosts Russia and 31 other teams that qualified through the qualifiers that took place across all the seven continents. Champions Germany, front-runners Spain, France, Brazil etc. have made the cut while former champions Italy and The Netherlands, include the reigning South American champions Chile missed out from securing a World Cup berth. Iceland, who shocked everyone in the 2016 Euros, and Panama will be taking part in the World Cup for the first time.
FIFA World Cup 2018 Teams Prediction
So here are the major contenders (on present form) in the mentioned order:
1. Germany have lost a few games since their triumph in Brazil, but they still possess the best squad in the world. And will be the odds on favorite to retain the cup in Russia. But then winning in Russia is easier said than done (Hitler learnt this im the hard way :P).
2. France are the most inform team in Europe at the moment. They are the favorites to win the Euro 2016 which they are hosting. This is a young team which is likely to get better by the time the World Cup arries.
3. Argentina: Will likely be Messi’s last chance to win the trophy. And a team having a hungry and inspired Messi has to be among the favorites.
4. Brazil: Since the world cup France were on an unbeaten streak at home until Dunga’s men beat them 2-0 in Paris. Neymar has been growing fast since joining Barcà and the time the World Cup arrives he could be the in the league of Messi and CR7. Dunga has a young squad at his disposal which could be at its peak by the time the WC arrives.
5. England & Belgium: Both have a pool of talented players but are known to be traditional underachievers.
6. Spain: This team has undergone the most rapid change in one year since the World Cup. With talented players like Isco, Alcantara, Morata, De Gea filling up the holes in the team left by the Golden Generation, Spain will again become a forcd to reckon with.
The 32 teams are divided into eight groups with four teams each and the top-2 will qualify for the knockouts. Let us take a look at the teams that will qualify to the knockouts from each group and the team that will go on to win the final.
FIFA World Cup 2018 Group Prediction
Group A: Uruguay and Russia
Group B: Spain and Portugal
Group C: France and Denmark
Group D: Croatia and Argentina
Group E: Brazil and Switzerland
Group F: Germany and Mexico
Group G: Belgium and England
Group H: Colombia and Poland
The eight teams that will progress to the quarters: Portugal, France, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Argentina, Mexico, Colombia.
The four teams that will progress to the semis: France, Germany, Spain, Colombia.
Third-place play-off: Germany vs Colombia
FIFA World Cup 2018 Final Prediction
Final: Spain vs France
With a balanced side at their disposal, the La Roja Furia from Spain look good and with a favourable draw, they are likely to take the Cup back to Spain. The other contenders are France, Germany and Belgium.